Empowering Differences is an organization founded on the 10 Empowering Actions used by founder Ashley T Brundage to advance her career in less than five years.
The company was started in 2011 when Ashley recognized the need for leadership based training to empower and inspire organizations and diverse individuals. After identifying key actions to secure a position within a company then move up to a leadership role, Empowering Differences evolved to include more specific trainings and leadership development programs based on what is now the 10 Empowering Actions.
We work with organizations and individuals to develop leaders, empower individuals, understand terminology, and improve internal and external communication. With our strategy options, we work directly with organizations to create a more specific plan for marketing needs and perform assessments to evaluate your effectiveness.
As a nationally recognized diverse supplier, we work with large well-known organizations, in addition to small and mid-size companies and non-profits of any size.
What We Offer:
- Professional Development Programs
- Leadership Development Programs
- Strategy and Assessments
- Keynote Speaking
- Special Event Sessions
- Empowering Differences Book
- 10 Empowering Actions Online Course
- 10 Empowering Actions Workbook
Who We Work With:
- Organizations looking to empower diverse employees
- Human Resources
- Equity and Inclusion Professionals
- Training and Education Professionals
- Marketing Departments
- Individuals who want to grow in their career
- Individuals seeking motivational stories